This breakfast recipe a must to eat because its so delicious.
1/3 mashed banana (mashed really well)
1/4 cup egg whites
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 slices wholegrain bread
1 tsp (2g) crushed pecans
1/2 tsp rice malt syrup
1 tsp coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients for French Toast (except bread).
- Soak bread (one at a time) into the egg mix.
- Coat a pan with coconut oil, and fry soaked bread on low heat.
- Once browned on one side, flip gently.
- When golden and cooked through, remove and place onto plate.
- In the same pan, cook pecans, rice malt syrup and coconut oil until pecans are golden and crisp.
- Top French toasts with buttered pecans, maple syrup and banana slices and served