Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Protein Pancakes

Hi Ladies,

Another recipe of healthy eating from me to you :)


Protein Pancakes,

BATTER MIX:
1/2 TBSP Coconut Oil
1/4 CUP Flax Seed Multigrain Pancake Mix
1/4 CUP Regular Oat
1 Egg
Use non sticky pan
1 Scoops Vanilla Whey Protein (depending the size of the scoop, if the scoop is big then 1/2 Scoop. I love Dymatize Elite in Gourmet Vanilla)
70ml Almond Milk
1/2 TBSP Flax Seed
1/2 TBSP Chia Seed

When the pan is hot, pour it ... when you see the bubble develop on top of the pancake, its a sign for you to flip it over).

I love eating it with banana or just the pancake itself.

Surprisingly, everytime I'm craving cake, I will eat Protein Pancakes and the craving dissapear :)

xoxo

Mutia

2 comments:

  1. Where can i get a the whey protein you use (dynamite elite) in malaysia & how much. Tnks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rufaida,

      The price is RM 190 for 5 lbs ... You can buy from me dear

      Delete